Get involved — spring into action!
If you have time or expertise that you can volunteer, please get in touch with us. As little or as much as you can manage -- it's always appreciated and even as little as 1 hour goes a long way!
Things that need doing
- Spring & Fall Clean Ups
- Planting the Food Bank plots
- Facilitating the Family & Children's Club Activities
- Weeding the Food Bank plots & the perennial flower beds (outside the fence- feel free to help here any time!)
- Harvesting from the Food Bank plots and delivering the produce to the Rockwood Food Bank on Tuesday mornings, during harvest season
- Ongoing repairs and maintenance
- Advertising, photography, posters and signage
- Communication/web maintenance
- Steering Committee, organizational direction and decision-making
The call for volunteers is always open! Please consider volunteering. It's easy, you determine your own schedule and pace, and it's always, always appreciated!